Full-Time iOS Engineer by Sendy Limited
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs
At Sendy, we specialize in connecting on-demand, trusted, and transparent service providers with individuals and businesses looking to move packages. Thus, we believe it’s a natural extension of our core expertise to also connect our users to quality certified transportation providers. As of today, Sendy users can now request a package DELIVERY using a motorcycle, van, pickup, or 3 ton truck, or a passenger RIDE with a boda boda or cab – all from within the same SENDY mobile app (available on Android and iOS) and web platform. All DELIVERY and RIDE services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be paid for using cash, MPesa, or card.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About The Role
The overall purpose of this job is to build and maintain software applications that run on iOS devices in a scalable and secure way.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the user experience design to ensure feasibility and practicability of proposed designs.
- Convert wireframes or user interface designs into software application designs.
- Create and release new features based on user and/or business needs.
- Debug and maintain the legacy software required to support the application development.
- Create tests for the software and undertake testing of the developed software.
- Maintain continuous and effective communication with various stakeholders in the software development process.
- Participate in activities that promote continuous learning and value addition for end users.
- Any other work that may be assigned to the jobholder by the supervisor.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Kenya are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Kenya Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or other Technology related fields.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in software development and preferably in mobile software development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development cycle
- Proven working experience in software development
- Should have published at least one mobile application in the google play store
- Knowledge of Swift
- Understanding of modern iOS frameworks such as Core data, Core animation, Core graphics and Core texts.
- Knowledge of IOS testing frameworks
- Ability to work effectively with different personalities and across all levels in an organization.
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized.
- High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Open to change.
- Calm under chaos
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply
Closing Date : 29th November, 2020
30 total views, 1 today