Internship Internal Audit Trainee by Eastern Produce Kenya
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Kenya
Kenya JOBS: See How to Get a Job in COVID-19 Era
Eastern Produce has agricultural and horticultural operations in Kenya, Malawi and South Africa and is part of Camellia Plc group company. Producing a unique range of quality products from East and Southern Africa that meet legal, regulatory and customer requirements, we operate on the principle that diligent management of social and environmental welfare is paramount to the sustainable future of our operations.
REFERENCE: EPK-NANDI-IA-26/10/2020 /02
The candidate will be based at our Nandi Office. His or her main role will be to carry out internal audits in all the group estates in an efficient, professional and effective manner.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Kenya are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Kenya Group
Main tasks include:
- Assist in preparation of Audit Program.
- Carry out audit activities in accordance with the audit program and ensure proper completion. e.g. carry out inspections of company assets and stocks etc.
- Conduct internal routine audit reviews and submit Audit reports.
- Carry out special assignments swiftly and thoroughly that may include conducting investigations into alleged fraudulent activities and give a report plus recommendations.
- Know the audit manual and propose any necessary updates.
Employee specifications and Experience
- Hold a relevant degree
- Must have a minimum qualification of CPA /ACCA Section II with the intention of completing the same,
- Good overall computer literacy
- Experience in Auditing using an audit software (especially ‘Teammate’) will be an added advantage
- Experience in Auditing of computerized systems including IT controls will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge/Experience in data analytics
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Have a high level of integrity and confidentiality:
- Be keen and have attention to details competency
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, cover letter and relevant certificates to the below email address indicating the position and reference above in the email subject
Please note that we will not ask you to make any payment at any stage of the recruitment process
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 6th November, 2020
32 total views, 1 today