Full-Time Customer Systems Planning Developer Contractor by Safaricom Kenya
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Kenya
ONLINE JOBS: See How to Make Money Online Legitimately
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following Contract Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager Channels Solutions, the position holder will be responsible for Planning and 3rd line support of Safaricom Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ranging from user analysis, design and development to implementation and maintenance. Work with other departments within the company to identify requirements and develop solutions (database design, workflows, integration touchpoints and user/data interfaces). Configure and/or customize customer channel solutions to meet business requirements using various database and software tools
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Kenya are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Kenya Group
- Conduct business user requirements analysis and specification.
- Specify computer system requirements for the solution of complex business problems and formulates designs for their solutions.
- Perform the necessary technical design and development functionality to ensure that business application systems can be effectively developed and implemented.
- Design and development of front-end tier(s), middle tier(s), and /or back-end database tier(s) for business applications. Capturing of business applications information needs and mapping of the same to the software and /or database components.
- Perform data modeling to analyze and specify data structures within an application system.
- Designing and implementing highly scalable and available systems.
- Create test plans, test data sets and perform automated testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications
- Work directly with the IT support personnel and teams to resolve issues identified and escalated during daily operations.
- Perform root cause analysis for recurring incidents.
- Formalize test plans and implements troubleshooting procedures.
- Implement automated monitoring of assigned systems to enable pro-active responses to incidents.
- Research and provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications.
- Generation of ideas to improve efficiency in software and application services offered to the business, and/or generate revenue for business
- Participation and membership in various technical fora for the purpose of increasing the collective knowledge base of the team.
- Degree in Computer Science or technical related field
- Certification in Database systems and RDBMS systems.
- Certified Solution Developer
- 3 years development experience with at least one of the following languages: Java, PHP, C++, C#, Python
- At least 3 years solid experience in front-end development with working knowledge of at least one front-end framework — React, Angular, Vue
- 2 years development experience with RDMS preferably MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage
- Certification and experience in working with cloud platforms an added advantage.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
- Experience in Business Systems modeling and data retrieval
- Unix/Linux user skills.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience in the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical Skills
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply
Closing Date : 9 Dec, 2020
16 total views, 1 today