Full-Time Client Relations Manager by Sendy
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Kenya
ONLINE JOBS: See How to Make Money Online Legitimately
At Sendy, we specialize in connecting on-demand, trusted, and transparent service providers with individuals and businesses looking to move packages. Thus, we believe it’s a natural extension of our core expertise to also connect our users to quality certified transportation providers.
About the Role
The overall purpose of this job is to drive sales and manage client relationships for the business unit in line with the commercial strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Obsess about the customer
- Focus on customers, champion customers understand their needs and double up when they are delighted.
- Enable our customers derive value from the Sendy ecosystem by hand walking them through the entire journey & ensuring they receive the best in market experience
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Kenya are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Kenya Group
- Close, enable and grow accounts that use Sendy’s value proposition
- Project manage all activities involved in customer growth
- Develop, manage, and deliver on the relationship Sendy has with the customer
- Help our drivers and partners grow by ensuring we continuously deliver sustainable value to them through building sufficient demand
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Business teams to identify strategic partnership opportunities.
- Analyze and optimize the quality and efficiency of Sendy’s services.
- Strategize the future of Sendy Partnerships and help build that future.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or Economics.
- Advance knowledge in Google Suite and preparing presentations
- Strong understanding of the logistics industry, an added advantage
- Proven record of accomplishment of building long-lasting client relationships
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships across all levels and sectors, problem solving and issue resolution.
- Proven business development skills
- Cross-functional team management and successful KPI performance viewed favourably.
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written, technical and non technical
- Excellent team player with strong leadership capability.
- Ability to self organize & manage time efficiently
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply
Closing Date : 3 Jan, 2021
31 total views, 1 today