Full-Time Chief Enterprise Business Officer – (20000289) by Safaricom Kenya
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Kenya
Kenya JOBS: See How to Get a Job in COVID-19 Era
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within Safaricom. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Working closely with the Chief Executive officer (CEO), the role holder will be responsible for providing the Strategic direction for the Enterprise Business Unit (EBU). This includes the envisioning and stewarding EBU’s growth, to lead the Enterprise Commercial strategic objectives of Safaricom & devising strategies to meet operational targets and drive implementation across various channels.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Kenya are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Kenya Group
- Position Safaricom with key external stakeholders to create a receptive market for growth.
- Provide strategic leadership direction in the establishment of a robust and effective channel partner model and sales operations in alignment to compliance with AML/KYC laws and regulations
- Development of the Enterprise innovative vision, strategy, and leadership in all areas of Enterprise Business Product Segments and Solutions. To support digitization
- Lead in the identification, analysis and possible development of new market and product opportunities; maintain an active awareness of competitor activity.
- Drive the Business modelling from opportunity mapping, product development to execution
- Oversee the building, driving and delivery of an integrated Wholesale strategy aligned to Safaricom’s mission and vision
- Align and integrate with common platforms across the Company to exchange knowledge and gain economies of scale.
- Leverage On-Going Customer Insights -with support from marketing teams, interpret and use implications of consumer, marketplace, and environmental information to improve business decisions and knowledge base for future strategic planning.
- Maintain and grow market share, achieving unrivalled levels of customer satisfaction that will result in demonstrable subscriber retention and growth.
- Educational qualifications from a recognized university in Business, Commerce, Finance, Marketing or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in a closely related role with 5 of these being at senior management capacity
- Extensive experience influencing and leading a multifaceted senior team and influencing change
- Deep exposure with Profit & Loss (P&L) management
- Full value chain management
- Experience in Productivity/Performance Improvement Management is expected
- Expert understanding of commercial and technology functions and business drivers
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply
Closing Date : 9 Dec, 2020
16 total views, 1 today