Full-Time Area Customs House Brokerage (CHB) Manager by Maersk Line
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in Kenya
ONLINE JOBS: See How to Make Money Online Legitimately
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world
We are looking for a commercially focused and driven candidate to take up the new and exciting role of Area CHB Product Manager for Maersk in the Eastern Africa Area (EAA),
The Area CHB Product Manager drives the CHB service delivery within their area, working with commercial and operations teams to drive growth and meet customer expectations. Responsible for ensuring the area sales force has up-to-date product knowledge and provides subject matter expertise into the commercial process.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Kenya are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Kenya Group
A challenging and exciting opportunity to work in fast-growing and dynamic markets with a highly-committed leadership team.
An engaging and rewarding role as you will lead, coach and develop a team of engaged and professional colleagues.
Exposure into executive selling and stakeholder management skills that are required to thrive in a fast-growing market.
- Drive area service delivery and growth
- Manages day to day CHB service delivery in line with established KPI’s
- Works closely with sales to develop value proposition for new opportunities
- Actively involved in selling and securing new business and customer retention
- Participate in customer QBRs
- Act as the conduit between local customers and CHB Operations
- Lead area training and compliance
- Develop local content for product training.
- Provide training to area sales employees including training for new hires and ongoing training requires to ensure up-to-date product knowledge
- Executes compliant operation in line with RICC requirements
- Support product development and improvement
- Provide area enablement with customer requirements and feedback to support product development.
- Work with operations to ensure customer needs are delivered on.
We are looking for
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent track record and minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics and Customs
- Customs Brokers license or equivalent certification/experience will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of customs legislation in assigned areas
- Commercial mindset – constantly looks for new opportunities to grow the business
- Ability to work cross functionally and foster a collaborative environment
- Business Development, pricing/tender, Customer relationship
- Strong P&L ownership mindset
- Good understanding of Local sales/delivery (frontline experience)
- Strong experience in working with and enabling teams across geographies
- Extensive experience with CHB product and familiarity with CHB operations
- Experience developing and delivering training materials
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply
Closing Date : 15th January, 2021
20 total views, 1 today